Skip to main content

In Dreams We Meet

In dreams we meet in warm conversations...

Dreams are a weird way of our subconscious mind passing valuable information to us. Some of my dreams of late have been weird and crazily accurate.
When I dabbled into Tarot reading or Access Consciousness, I was enjoying my time and life more than anticipating such things would happen. But they did.

Last year, I gave a job interview that went fairly well. That company usually takes 2 weeks to finalize their decisions and revert to the candidates. Within the next 2 days I had a dream that I did not get the job offer. When I woke up it felt like just a lie because the interview had went great. The next day I got a call from the consultant that the company decided to give the role to someone internally and that it was unusually fast.
I was surprised how my dream was so accurate while my conscious mind couldn't comprehend this uncertainty at all while giving the interview. I was expecting an offer but my dream warned me otherwise and to keep my hopes low.

Few days later I saw two of my colleagues getting two different verbal offers in my dream. I woke up and asked one of them who denied it. A week later I got to know that those verbal commitments were indeed true and both of them were offered those two different job roles verbally. Fate played a part and both of them took up roles other than those that were offered but the information in my dream was true while I remained unaware.

I still categorized both these dreams into coincidences until the third dream happened. I was seeing a guy, who was 2 years younger to me, for a short time and he promised to travel with me in the near future. He was not someone who would want to commit very soon. He was probably seeing multiple women at the same time. One fine morning I woke up with the dream that he was getting married. A couple of weeks later he informed me that he has started seeing someone exclusively. I was not surprised, thanks to my dream. I asked if it happened around the date of me seeing the dream and he answered it was some time before that. Maybe my dreams were just valid and trustworthy sources of secretive information.

The most shocking dreams happened a few months later. One morning I woke up and told mom, while she was preparing the morning tea, that in my dream I saw person X scolding person Y, both seniors at my workplace. Y then leaves the room and X goes back to his cabin and laughs. Person Z sees everything and pretends he didn't see anything. I nudge person Z to take action but he doesn't move. My mom listened to my dream while pouring my cup of tea.
A couple of hours later, I get a phonecall from person Y that he is leaving the workplace. I didn't have to ask him why because my dream already told me. Later that evening I had to ask person Z to step up for the work as Y is leaving and Z didn't budge. My dream already knew what was going on before I consciously did.

A few days back I saw another dream of an acquaintance speaking to the ghost of a public figure, long dead. It is not something that anyone or everyone does. But I knew it was not just a dream. When I asked her she admitted it was true and asked me how did I know. I said I dreamt it and when I woke up I knew it was not just a dream but valid information.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Liebster Blog Award I and II

So I just found it out today that  Geeta Nair  ( http://geetaavij.wordpress.com ) nominated me for  THE LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD  (liebster meaning “favourite” in German, which reminds me of the first German sentence I learnt - ich liebe dich :-D ) last year.  Also on the same month of November 2013, I was nominated for this award by  Bhavya Kaushik  ( http://bhavyakaushik.com / ) too.  I understand that I am too late in honouring the two nominations of the Liebster Award  but I am a big  fan of the saying – “ better late than never” , so I am going to accept it anyway. Rules of receiving the award : • To accept the award one must link back to the person who nominated him/ her. • Nominate 10 more bloggers who you feel are deserving of more subscribers. • Answer all questions posted by the nominator. • Create 10 questions for the nominees. • Contact the 10 nominees and inform them that they have been nominated for this prestigious award. I further nom

Tears of blood

[ The poem is written as a tribute and encouragement to the unfortunate rape victims of the society who are fighting every day to live with dignity.  This poem is published in  Read In Park ] Never had known pain, As I do now… Never knew what grief is, But I do now… When the morning sun knocks on my window, I weep silently recalling that loathsome night, When the rays fall on my wet pillow, I wail in self pity ending another sleepless night. Every morning I look into the mirror To see the detested face, Robbed, touched, raped, I now loathe my every single trace. I had begged for help, Had cried for mercy, But no one took a single step, That night to rescue me     They jeered at my pain, Laughed at my plight, “Men” they called themselves Those beasts of that night The fear that arouse in me, I fear it may bring my death Growing day by day, It questions my each breath The bruises on my face will heal, But the trauma ev

"Are You a Lesbian?"

“Are you a lesbian?” A friend of mine once asked me mockingly when we were discussing about my aversion from some (“some” not “all”) kind of men. “No. But does it matter?” I asked her scornfully. No, I wasn’t bothered that I was asked a question about my sexuality. But what I didn’t understand was that is being a lesbian a matter to be jeered about? What if I was one? Wouldn’t I be hurt and embarrassed that my sexuality was just mocked at? Why are the words “gay” or “lesbian” used as slangs? Another incident, that took place a couple of years back, was when I was teasing two girl friends of mine, accusing them of having an affair. I considered it as normal as teasing a guy and a girl. One of them found it so disrespectful that she, instead of simply denying the fact, chided that she isn’t of such “third class” standard. I later discussed the small argument that we had, with her, trying to make my point that being a lesbian or a transgender doesn’t define anyone’s cla