Skip to main content

Testimonials

 "I took an access bars session with Sanhita with much skepticism in mind but I was ready to try anything which can help with the excess amount of stress I was going through. I went with no expectations really but was wonderfully surprised by the experience. It was so intensely relaxing that I actually fell asleep during the session. When I woke up, my mind was blank bit in a nice way. All the stressful thoughts that constantly went on in the back of my mind, were just gone. It was spooky to be honest. Haha. But in a nice way. 100% recommended for anyone and everyone who needs to de-stress and relax. Trust me, it works! Much much much love for Sanhita. 💕 You are amazing!"

- Mahalaxmi Das on Access Bars Session

"I have always been intrigued by the limits and possibilities of alternative healing. So I dipped my toe into tarot and got a reading done by Sanhita as I was feeling quite confused and second guessing myself lately when making decisions. It was a positive experience. She was able to recognize my fears and spoke to me without judgement. I am big on trust and felt comfortable letting her know of the issues I was going through. She also suggested I get my Access Bars run because I had some negative energy from my own thoughts and assumptions that were bringing me down. I thought why not give it a go. At this point, I felt even talking about these might give me some perspective and was willing to work to make things better for myself. The session itself was surprisingly soothing for me. I immediately felt a huge burden lifted off of me. The experience for me was similar to when you feel calm after a couple of minutes of meditation, only this lasted longer. A change that I noticed a day after the session was that I got back my optimism and the ability to accept things as they are. That has been quite refreshing as my anxious thoughts were affecting my sleep as well. Since the session, I have been able to distance myself from my thoughts and look at them from an unbiased perspective. That feels empowering and I am truly grateful!"

- Upasha Sharma on Access Bars Session

"Thanks so much, Sanhita, for clearing all my doubts with so much patience. You were able to pick on things even before I told you and I was super in awe of the same. You gave me some precious points that will help me with the outcomes you've given me and I hope to follow the same. Thanks for the good reading!"

- Aditi Kashyap on Tarot Counseling Session

"During our last session, I was not really sure to believe you when you said that recognition is on my way by December. Guess what? Was surprised to get my third increment of the year. That's not the best part. The recognition is from the CEO himself! Grateful!"

- Mriganka Nath on Tarot Counseling Session

"I wanted to put it on record when I say that that session was quite a guide. I am glad I took some really good decisions based on it and I am in a much clear mndset 4 months down the line. Thank you."

- Anonymous on Tarot Counseling Session

"Hey! Thanks a million for the session. I slept like a baby right after and I feel so much lighter. Thank you so much."

- Harshita Srivastava on Online Energetic Counseling Session

"I took a Tarot Counseling session with Sanhita. Here are a few points which I can call out -

- She listens to you patiently and is very professional

- She is apt in her predictions, precise and yet very detailed in explaining what things to be focused and how to deal with the ongoing situation

- She understands you and explains in the manner which is best suited for you

- She shares her angel energies and tells you what messages angels have for you

- I really feel that the session I took would help me a lot in future and I can count on her in case of any doubts

- Sometimes, the thoughts we have in our minds need right direction and session with Sanhita really helped a lot

- I highly recommend Sanhita to anyone who needs guidance through Tarot and Oracle reading"

- Raman Kalra, HR Professional

"Travelling comes with its share of injuries. But most of the time, you just have to bear the pain and keep moving forward. 

However, this time, while I was visiting a forest campsite in Bir, thankfully, I didn't have to endure the pain as usual. 

While leaving the campsite, I accidentally twisted my ankle at the same spot I had a fracture a few years back. The pain was quite unbearable. But then Sanhita, who was travelling with me at the time, offered to do some energy healing. 

I have had many positive experiences with energy healing, so I agreed immediately. Best decision of that trip! Her energy healing not only helped relieve my pain but also comforted me in a way that I could hike up to a lake. 

Now, I have seen energy healing working on mental and emotional problems. I have also seen its long-term benefits on physical health. But this was the first time I experienced it healing a physical injury in such a short span of time. 

It only took about 15 minutes before I could walk again. Of course, I was experiencing some pain while walking, but her healing made it bearable, and I could manage to hike up to a lake without any difficulty. "

- Aanchal Agarwal on Energetic Blockage Clearing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Liebster Blog Award I and II

So I just found it out today that  Geeta Nair  ( http://geetaavij.wordpress.com ) nominated me for  THE LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD  (liebster meaning “favourite” in German, which reminds me of the first German sentence I learnt - ich liebe dich :-D ) last year.  Also on the same month of November 2013, I was nominated for this award by  Bhavya Kaushik  ( http://bhavyakaushik.com / ) too.  I understand that I am too late in honouring the two nominations of the Liebster Award  but I am a big  fan of the saying – “ better late than never” , so I am going to accept it anyway. Rules of receiving the award : • To accept the award one must link back to the person who nominated him/ her. • Nominate 10 more bloggers who you feel are deserving of more subscribers. • Answer all questions posted by the nominator. • Create 10 questions for the nominees. • Contact the 10 nominees and inform them that they have been nominated for this prestigious award. I further nom

Tears of blood

[ The poem is written as a tribute and encouragement to the unfortunate rape victims of the society who are fighting every day to live with dignity.  This poem is published in  Read In Park ] Never had known pain, As I do now… Never knew what grief is, But I do now… When the morning sun knocks on my window, I weep silently recalling that loathsome night, When the rays fall on my wet pillow, I wail in self pity ending another sleepless night. Every morning I look into the mirror To see the detested face, Robbed, touched, raped, I now loathe my every single trace. I had begged for help, Had cried for mercy, But no one took a single step, That night to rescue me     They jeered at my pain, Laughed at my plight, “Men” they called themselves Those beasts of that night The fear that arouse in me, I fear it may bring my death Growing day by day, It questions my each breath The bruises on my face will heal, But the trauma ev

"Are You a Lesbian?"

“Are you a lesbian?” A friend of mine once asked me mockingly when we were discussing about my aversion from some (“some” not “all”) kind of men. “No. But does it matter?” I asked her scornfully. No, I wasn’t bothered that I was asked a question about my sexuality. But what I didn’t understand was that is being a lesbian a matter to be jeered about? What if I was one? Wouldn’t I be hurt and embarrassed that my sexuality was just mocked at? Why are the words “gay” or “lesbian” used as slangs? Another incident, that took place a couple of years back, was when I was teasing two girl friends of mine, accusing them of having an affair. I considered it as normal as teasing a guy and a girl. One of them found it so disrespectful that she, instead of simply denying the fact, chided that she isn’t of such “third class” standard. I later discussed the small argument that we had, with her, trying to make my point that being a lesbian or a transgender doesn’t define anyone’s cla