Featured Post

A Traveler's Saga

Photo taken at Plitvice National Park, Croatia by Vibhor Dhote Oh! What are these days I have found myself in! The bagpacks I carry n...

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Men like You

I tried to save him
From the demon I knew I'd be.

He came a little closer,
Claiming his love for me.

But all the men
Who've ever loved me
Have loved but only
For a short time of Spring.

Now in the middle of this storm
When he still hasn't left,
I wonder if he's real
If he isn't a daydream.

For I've heard of men like him
But never really seen one.
I've met men like him before
But only
In my poem.

2 comments:

  1. I think Mia, since I guess she is running Red Bedroom Records now, needs to take Alex on as a padawon and teach her music. That way Alex (Jana) can showcase her musical talent and it will give Alex another arc for her story line. visit the website

    ReplyDelete