Featured Post

A Traveler's Saga

Photo taken at Plitvice National Park, Croatia by Vibhor Dhote Oh! What are these days I have found myself in! The bagpacks I carry n...

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Why I wrote?



I wrote...

in love, in happiness, in bliss...

I wrote..

when it was divine to love and be loved...

I wrote..

when you left..

I wrote..


being hurt, in pain, in agony..


I wrote..


when it was heartrending to be left...




I don't write anymore..


My blog, it's destitute of emotions.. 

for I don't feel you anymore..


 love has left, so has pain..

and I don't even know you anymore..


 and my heart, it's numb today..

3 comments:

  1. You wrote because you could not say as there was none to listen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wrote because you could not say as there was none to listen.

    ReplyDelete