Featured Post

A Traveler's Saga

Photo taken at Plitvice National Park, Croatia by Vibhor Dhote Oh! What are these days I have found myself in! The bagpacks I carry n...

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Love is like a...












Your love is like a glass of wine
it's always less than I ask for,
its always more than I deserve,








your love is like the ring on my finger
I am embellished
by its glint,
It is admired
now and again,
It may not be commemorated

at all times,
but I will be incomplete,
with a void
if it's lost..

6 comments:

  1. Nice poetry. Like the first three lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice poem! :)

    http://www.life-in-a-jiffy.blogspot.in/2013/03/many-wines-short-fiction.html

    http://life-in-a-jiffy.blogspot.in/2011/05/love-note.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super stuff! :)
    I have been quite lazy of late as far as far as reading blogs is concerned. Which means I am also not appreciating good work such as yours as often as I should be. Apologies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.. thanks a lot for reading.. do read the other posts too :)

      Delete