Featured Post

A Traveler's Saga

Photo taken at Plitvice National Park, Croatia by Vibhor Dhote Oh! What are these days I have found myself in! The bagpacks I carry n...

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Turmoil of Rues

would you hold my hand
and walk with me
or would you kiss me goodbye
and set me free

would you love me back
like I loved you
or would you see me cry
as if you had to

i didn't ask
but i wanted to
my heart in turmoil
is left to rue

i could tell you
what i felt
but i chose silence
and you left...







4 comments:

  1. Hi Sanhita,

    Wow, lovely words for one's lover. Usually, people use silence to convey their true wants and desires.
    Loved this post. :)

    Speaking of love stories, do check out my entry for Get Published. :)

    Regards

    Jay
    My Blog | My Entry to Indiblogger Get Published

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)
      yes, will surely check your post :)

      Delete