Featured Post

A Traveler's Saga

Photo taken at Plitvice National Park, Croatia by Vibhor Dhote Oh! What are these days I have found myself in! The bagpacks I carry n...

Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Paradise ~


It's now available as a card in www.unikcards.com


Building my palace here,

Here will I dwell,

I will live for you,

I will live with you,

When it rains

I will offer you shelter,

And when I need one

You will not falter,

I will hold you,

Won’t let you blow away,

You will guide me,

 Don’t let me fade away,

When the dawn breaks

I will waken you,

When the dusk falls

You will hum me lullabies,

With these promises

I build my castle here,

With these hopes

I prepare to live with you,

I do not promise

That spring I will bring,

All I promise is

In the winter

You won’t be alone,

Together we will be

Today and tomorrow....

8 comments:

  1. Beautifully written Sanhita :)
    Lots of luck on your palace building :D

    Regards,

    Jay
    http://road-to-sanitarium.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and Sweet :) If you dedicate it to someone, he will surely miss a beat ;)

    Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice, calm and touching....well done...keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. //I do not promise
    That spring I will bring,
    All I promise is
    In the winter
    You won’t be alone..

    These lines touched my heart..
    Loved the post !

    ReplyDelete